Besides, canned garlic does not present that peculiar taste and smell of raw garlic even though it maintains its properties. It presents a slightly sweeter taste and a solid and crispy texture. Without a doubt, an exceptional option for those people who are not big lovers of the smell and taste of raw garlic.
White Garlic in Oil
6,00 € – 12,00 €+ Free Shipping
Despite being considered for many generations as a second-class food that was within the reach of the most humble class, behind that facade lies a product with multiple benefits for the health and wellbeing of our organism, such as:
- Prevents heart problems, like heart-attacks.
- Reduces cholesterol.
- Avoid blood clots and strengthens the blood flow.
- A daily garlic intake can reduce the apparition of cancer by up to 50%.
- Next to onions, it is the best home remedy to fight infections.
- Strengthens the immunologic system, since the organism absorbs its antiviral, antibacterial and antioxidant properties.