In aceitunaselcortijo.com, we care about your privacy. That is why we want you to know what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it.
1. Responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Commercial Name: aceitunaselcortijo.com
Representative: JOSÉ ANTONIO CÁMARA ANIORTE
ADDRESS: 11 Chrruca Street / 03350 Cox Alicante, Spain.
Telephone: +34 690 20 24 42
Social Activity: Online Store
2. Principles that we will apply for the treatment of your data
For the treatment of your personal data, in aceitunasecortijo.com we apply, according to the RGPD, the following principles:
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: We will always require your consent for the treatment of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will notify you of, in advance, with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data for the purposes for which we require them
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: as you can see later, the data will be kept for no longer than the necessary time for the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and remove those registered who have been inactive for a considerable amount of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of your personal data and confidentiality is guaranteed. You must know that we will take all measures aimed at avoiding unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
3. How do we obtain your data?
The personal data we treat in aceitunaselcortijo.com come from:
- Contact form.
- Online Chat service.
- Subscription form.
- Payment page on the Online Store.
- Comments Form.
- Information requests through our social networks.
3.1 For what purpose do we use your personal data?
When a user connects to this website, for example, to leave a comment, send an email to the owner or use the contact form to request more information about our services, they are providing personal information that aceitunaselcortijo.com is responsible for.
On the aceitunaselcortijo.com WEBSITE, there are different systems for capturing personal information that interested persons provide us in order to send users our Newsletter, as well as promotions and special offers on our services. In this case, we request the user’s Name and Email.
We will not share, sell or rent your personal information with other parties. We may share certain information with the authorized third-party services providers needed to provide you with some services.
3.2 What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Those individuals who have provided their data through the website aceitunaselcortijo.com may contact its owner in order to freely exercise their rights to access their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition concerning the data incorporated in their files.
The interested party may exercise their rights through the email: email@example.com
- Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The commercial offer of our services is also based on the consent that is requested, in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract. Also, the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the commercial policy.
5. How long will we keep your data for?
We keep your data for the legally established time or until you request their deletion.
6. To which recipients will your data be comunicated?
Many of the tools used in aceitunaselcortijo.com for the management of your data are hired by third-parties.
To provide the strictly necessary services for the development of our activity, our WEBSITE uses some third-party services under their corresponding privacy terms.
7. Navigation Data
When navigating through our WEBSITE, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a registry of how the websites and services are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifiable data also includes those related to your browsing habits through third-party services.
We use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, tracking the user’s movements around the website and gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole.
8. Compliance with applicable regulations.
aceitunaselcortijo.com complies with the General Regulation (EU) on Data Protection, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
In compliance with the provisions of the regulation, we inform you that the provided data, as well as those data derived from your browsing, may be stored in our WEBSITE‘s files and treated for the purpose of meeting your request and maintaining the relationship that is established in the forms that you subscribe.
Additionally, the USER consents the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including the email, of all products and services of aceitunaselcortijo.com.
In case of not authorizing the processing of their data with the previously appointed purpose, the USER can exercise their right of opposition to the processing of their data under the terms and conditions provided in section 3.2 about their rights..
9. Security Measures
aceitunaselcortijo.com informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to ensure the safety of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment and/or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks they are exposed to, whether the come from human action or the physical or natural environment.
Likewise, aceitunaselcortijo.com has established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization. Continually maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
Likewise, as you can see, the website has an SSL certificate so the security of your data is guaranteed.
10. Links or external links
As a service to our visitors, our website may include several hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or controlled by the Website. Therefore, our WEBSITE does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timelesness of the such websites’ contents or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to those websites other than aceitunaselcortijo.com, bear in mind that their privacy practices may differ from ours; aceitunaselcortijo.com is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the User by accessing such links. .
12. Do you not receive information from us or revoke your consent?
If at any moment you wish to stop receiving information from aceitunaselcortijo.com you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or request your cancellation in the received email following the provided instructions.
Please, bear in mind that our systems may require a period of time that in no case will exceed the 48 hours for your opposition or revocation to become effective, it being understood that during that period of time you can continue receiving messages.
Document revised in September 2020.