What are cookies?
The cookies are files that can be downloaded in your device through different websites, tools for the provision of information services. Among others, they allow a website to store and recover information about the navigation habits of a user or a device and, depending on the obtained information, they can be used to recognize the user and improved the offered service.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the obtained data, two types can be distinguished:
- Own Cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-Party Cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the obtained data through the cookies.
If cookies are installed from a device or domain managed by the editor itself but the information gathered by these is managed by a third-party, they cannot be considered as Own Cookies.
Besides, Cookies can be:
- Depending on the period of time they remain stored on your computer: Session cookies or Permanent cookies.
- According to their purpose: Technical Cookies, Personalisation Cookies, Analysis Cookies, Advertising Cookies, and Behavioral Advertising Cookies.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies:
You have the option to allow, block or remove the cookies installed on your device by configuring the options of the browser installed on your device. By deactivating the cookies, some of the available services could stop their operations. The method for disabling cookies can be different for each browser, but usually, it can be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also take a look at the Navigator’s Help menu to find the instructions.
The user can choose at any moment which cookies they want to function on the website. You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device through the configuration of the options of the navigator installed on your device:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
• Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Next, we identify the cookies that are being used in this website, their typology and function:
This website uses the following Own Cookies:
- Session Cookies, to guarantee the proper functioning of the website.
- This website uses the following Third-Party cookies:
- Google Analytics, a web analysis service designed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on websites. In your browser, you can find 4 cookies from this service. According to the previous typology, these are own, session and analysis cookies. You can find more information about it and disable the use of this cookies here: support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=es.
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
Given this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page on the site during that session.
- Close. The notice is hidden on this page.